MYNA Camp Packing Hacks
MYNA Camp Packing Hacks/Tips!
- Roll your clothes instead of folding them to save space
- Use a shower cap to keep the dirty soles of your shoes away from your clothes
- Stuff toiletries or socks in your shoes to save space
- Pack by outfit! It makes it easier to get ready and locate your clothes
- Place dryer sheets between clothes to keep them smelling fresh!
- Bring a dirty clothes bag to seperate what’s wearable and what’s not!
- Keep loose cables or chargers in an empty eyeglasses case
Consider keeping notes after each trip of what you used, didn’t use, or wish you had brought more along. Keep your own list of packing hacks in your luggage so that you’ll see it the next time you pack for a trip. Pack in layers! It gets chilly!
Remember to check the MYNA Packing list and stay prepared!
Image Source: www.houseofharper.com