Jump into spring with this tasty raspberry lemonade recipe that’ll be sure quench your thirst and is also a great party refreshment drink!
4 cups fresh lemon juice
3 cups sugar
1 bag frozen raspberries
Ice cubes, for serving
* Squeeze the lemons and pour the juice into a pitcher.
* Mix together the sugar with 3 cups water and stir to dissolve to make a syrup.
* Add the syrup to the lemon juice and top it up with 8 cups water. (Taste to make sure the level of sweetness is okay)
* Add the raspberries to the mix
* Mix the lemonade together and let chill in the fridge.
* Fill cups with ice cubes and top them off with the lemonade.
* Garnish with more raspberries, lemon slices and/or mint leaves.