Ooey gooey chocolate chip cookies
Here is a recipe for some Ooey Gooey chocolate chip cookies!
* ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
* 1 teaspoon salt
* ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
* 1 egg
* 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* 1 ¼ cups flour
* ½ teaspoon baking soda
* ½ cup granulated sugar
* 4 oz semi-sweet chocolate chunks
* 4 oz dark chocolate chunk
- Whisk together the brown sugar, and granulated sugar, as well as the salt and butter to create a paste.
- Whisk in the egg and vanilla, making sure its thoroughly mixed and airy.
- Sift in flour and baking soda, then fold the mixture together (Don’t overmix!)
- Mix in the chocolate chunks and chill the batter for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake the cookies for 12-15 minutes
- Cool before serving and then Enjoy!