DIY Face Masks for Skin Hydration
Skin looking a little dry? Fear no more! Whether you have oily, dry or combo skin, it's always important to hydrate it! Here are a few DIY all-natural masks to help you achieve some glowing skin!
- BANANA & HONEY:
- Bananas contain many vitamins and potassium which all promote clear glowing skin, and honey is a natural antibacterial as well as a moisturizing agent
- Mash 1 whole ripe banana, add 2 tablespoons of organic honey (optional: add one teaspoon of orange juice)
- Mix all together, apply and leave on for 20 mins then rinse off!
- CUCUMBER & ALOE VERA:
- Aloe hydrates and heals, and is used to remedy dry skin
- Cucumber has cleaning properties and adds a cooling agent to the mask
- Cut half of a cucumber and place in a blender and mix until watery
- Add 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel and blend until combined
- Apply on clean skin and leave on for 30 mins, then rinse off!
- VITAMIN E & AVOCADO:
- Vitamin E is an anti-inflammatory which repairs and protects your skin
- Avocado has moisturizing properties and combined with vitamin e will soothe and restore dry and damaged skin
- Mash half an avocado in a bowl and add 1 teaspoon of vitamin e oil
- Mix well, apply to clean skin and leave on for 20 minutes