Follow this recipe to make some delicious cream cheese and Oreo-swirled chocolate brownies!
For more information and tips, go to bettycrocker.com!
3/4 cup vanilla frosting (comes in little tubs at most stores)
2 ounces softened cream cheese
1 box fudge brownie mix from Betty Crocker (this mix also calls for eggs, vegetable oil, and water to make)
16 Oreo cookies crushed into coarse chunks
1) Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease a 13x9-inch pan with cooking spray.
2) In a small bowl, beat 1/2 cup of the frosting and the cream cheese with spoon until well blended. Set aside.
3) Prepare the brownie mix as directed on box. Stir in 1 cup of the crushed Oreos. Spread the mixture into the pan.
4) Spoon the frosting mixture by generous tablespoonfuls evenly onto batter. Use a skewer or knife to swirl it together and create a marble design.
5) Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Immediately sprinkle the other 1 cup of crushed cookies over the top, press it into the brownies, and let it cool.
6) Microwave the other 1/4 cup of frosting until thin enough to drizzle (10-15 seconds). Drizzle the warmed frosting over top of the brownies and refridgerate until it is set.